Love this mezcal craft cocktail is great at almost any time of year. Super refreshing in the summer but can also make an appearance during the holidays.
- 2 ounces mezcal
- ½ ounce triple sec or Cointreau
- 2 ounces fresh blood orange juice (about three oranges)
- ½ ounce agave nectar or you can leave this out if you prefer something less sweet
- 1 lime wedge
- Rub a lime wedge around the rim of a cocktail glass.
- Put a few spoonfuls of Tajin onto a plate then dip the rim of the glass into the mix to coat.
- Add ice to glass then set aside.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice then add mezcal, triple sec, blood orange juice, and agave nectar.
- Cover shaker tightly and shake for about 10 seconds.
- Strain mixture into rimmed rocks glass.
Looking for other recipes to enjoy, click here.